flower study two
I can’t get enough of the spring flowers. Now that May is here, I am finally believing that spring is here to stay and summer is just around the corner, and wedding season will be in full swing! Here are some fun & inspirational links from around the web for your weekend.
1. Isn’t this the sweetest cake?
2. If you want your honey to wear a bow tie look no further, and it’s all for a good cause.
3. This would make for an awesome honeymoon.
4. I want to go here and swim with the manatees.
5. I am thinking it’s time to re-read this, as the movie is coming out soon.
6. If Madmen were on Facebook. This made me laugh!
7. Minted has the best wedding and baby shower invites. I love Molly’s baby shower (if you watched, The Bachelor you’ll recognize her). Julep, Minted’s blog, has some lovely ideas! Isn’t that dessert table lovely?
I am looking forward to Ava’s 6th birthday on Saturday. If you want to see her 5 year old photos you can look at them here.
Enjoy this springy weather! xo-kate.