What are you up to this weekend? I am heading into the city to see an old college friend, hopefully take in a few good meals, and some museum-ing. I really want to check out this exhibit at MoMA. Here are my weekly links round up that have been on my radar this week. Have a lovely weekend!
1. This totally cracked me up.
2. These tree houses are the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!
3. Things may never be perfect. A good lesson to learn.
4. Did you watch Tina Fey & Amy Polar last weekend on the Golden Globes? I loved them! I dig this piece about women aging in hollywood.
5. Check out J.crew for a 40% of sale! Cute shirt, no?
6. And lastly, watch this 12 minute documentary on going blind. It is exquisite .