have a lovely weekend
It’s been a while since I posted my weekly round-up of things that have caught my eye around the web! With the new website, and this being one of my busiest times of the year, I haven’t had time to write as many blog-post’s as I like. But with the new season I am finding I feel a change in the air, and it is inspiring some creativity . What will you be doing this weekend? I hope you have time to enjoy this fall weather we’ve been having in New England! And if you live elsewhere, you can live vicariously through my instagram posts to see what fall in New England is all about, It’s pretty great.
1. fall wedding flowers. Totally dreamy and natural. I love a good flower chart.
2. apple cider pumpkin donut recipe (totally making this on Sunday afternoon).
3. I know Miley Cyrus has had quite a bit of publicity lately, so much so that I think all that nudity sort of distracted from the fact that the girl can kinda sing. Also you know I am just a sucker for Jimmy Fallon & the roots. check it out here
4. how pretty is this al fresco fall table setting? Thanksgiving?
5. Swooning over this throw for a cozy living room addition. I like it in Gray.
6. Now that there is a slight chill in the air, I like to burn a candle at night. I am so picky about smells, however one of the few brands I like is this one. Fig is my absolute favorite for fall.
Have a wonderful fall weekend everyone!