quick holiday gift guide
I thought I would share a few great hostess gifts with you for the holidays. I don’t know about you guys, but in the next several weeks there will be parties, gift exchanges, teacher gifts, the mail lady that brings you all your packages, and even your neighbors. So I threw together a quick list of some of my go to gifts I have on my radar for this year. And the bonus…most of these places are right here in Connecticut but also ship anywhere!
1. My favorite new soy candles that come in every scent imaginable .
2. Wouldn’t it be nice to have this delivered right to someone’s door step? So pretty.
3. The best chocolate you didn’t know about (unless you live in CT).
4. Wrap these up for your friend who loves to garden and let her plant them herself. I just adore paperwhite bulbs.
5. If you are a fan of cheese (or know someone who is) this is a pretty nice alternative then bringing wine.
6. Obsessed with these salted caramels which were given to me several years ago! If you are up for making something yourself!
7. For the foodie. Hands down the best meal I have ever had. A gift certificate?
9. For the neighbor who always lets you borrow milk when you run out.
10. And who wouldn’t love a farm to table organic gift basket with all these goodies?
And lastly, yes, I do have gift certificates available, for you! What is lovelier then a family photo shoot?
Have a lovely weekend!