minted + kate uhry photography
I am SO EXCITED to announce my new partnership with Minted Designs. I have always really admired their designs, and “pushed” my clients towards them when they were looking for unique holiday cards, stationary or business cards, save the-dates-and all sorts of lovely-ness. And now, I am happy to say that I have my own storefront, so my clients have direct and easy access to their gorgeous products. So below is a nifty little letter that they helped me compile to explain how it works.
If you are looking for fresh, modern photo cards, I highly recommend you check out my Minted storefront , where you will find my recommended designs for unique, high-quality photo cards that will earn you rave reviews from your friends and family.
When placing an order through Minted, please make sure you follow these steps:
- Choose a design.
- Customize the colors, fonts, and message. Please make a note that I will be uploading your photo(s) in the “Add special design instructions here” field. (if you don’t have the photo on hand).
- Proceed to the checkout and enter your personal and payment information, review the order, and submit the order.
- Once the order is placed, please notify me to upload the photos and remember to give me your order number. If you have placed an order for a card with multiple photos, please let me know the order of the photos so I can upload in the correct manner.
- If you ALREADY have the photo (which most of you do) all you need to do is upload the image you want from the disc I gave you.
- When the digital proof is ready for review, Minted will notify you via email. Every order includes a complimentary digital proof.
If you have any questions, please let me know. You can also contact Minted at 1-888-828-MINT (US) / 1-415-466-2090 (INTL) during Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm, US/Pacific Time and Sat, 9am-5pm, US/Pacific Time.
Just sharing the love ,